- Developer(s): Darkflow Studio
- Publisher(s): Gaijin Entertainment
- Engin: Dagor Engine
- Platform(s): Xbox Series X/S, PC
- Release: November 10, 2020
- Genre(s): First-person shooter
- Mode(s): Multiplayer
When it comes to gaming online, there are lots of things that you can control and several other things that are outside of your control that can bog you down. One of the elements keeping you from having the best experience in online gaming is the lag problems. For many folks, the problem with the high ping is the reason that the game will lag. That's the bad news. The good news is that lowering your ping will help you enjoy your game more instead of fighting against a game where the people you're playing with are jumping around faster than you.
How to reduce ping of Enlisted with a VPN?
1. Choose a solid VPN. I recommend FlyVPN for its superfast speeds and excellent streaming features.
2. Install the VPN and connect to a VPN server near you.
3. That's it, the lag is off the map!
FlyVPN is an excellent choice for the versatile gamer who expects the same flexibility out of their VPN provider. With more than 1000 servers in 40 countries, you'll be connecting to any location you desire. FlyVPN has built-in anti-DDoS protection, as well as custom servers designed to protect you from such attacks.
And if you decide this isn't the VPN for you, there's a free trial VPN service too. Simply create an account or in FlyVPN client or App, you can get 3 days free VPN for the first time. After 3 days, you can use FlyVPN 3 times a day, 20 minutes each time.