Which VPN for Windows to use?Among all the VPN services I've used, FlyVPN remains the best. FlyVPN has launched its free VPN client for Microsoft Windows. You can also benefit from FlyVPN's VPN free trial service on Microsoft Windows before turning to a paid VPN service. FlyVPN has installed over 300 VPN servers all over the world, you can check the VPN server location list.
How to get a free VPN connection on Microsoft Windows?Here are the steps you should follow to get and use a free VPN for Microsoft Windows:
1. Click the link to download and install FlyVPN client for Microsoft.
2. Get the latest VPN account from FlyVPN's VPN free trial page.
3. Enter the VPN account and password in the client to log in.
4. Choose the VPN server as you like to connect to the VPN server.
5. You are now connected to VPN. Congratulations!
If you still have questions on how to get and use a free VPN for Microsoft Windows, please leave a message.