Free VPN on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS to unblock earlier and buy cheaper online video games globally. Reduce ping with free VPN servers in New Zealand, Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Sea of Thieves is developed by Rare and published by Xbox Game Studios. The game was released on Steam on June 3, and all progress from other versions of the game will carry over. There will also be full cross-play, so Xbox One, Windows 10, and Steam players will all be sailing the same sea.
Owners of Sea of Thieves on other platforms will have to buy the game again if they want to own the game via Steam. The Play Anywhere feature is only available in the Microsoft Store.
Sea of Thieves is an action-adventure game. Sea of Thieves was released worldwide on March 20, 2018. The player assumes the role of a pirate who completes voyages from different trading companies in order to become the ultimate pirate legend. The game supports 10 languages including Chinese, English, German, etc. Rare has posted an FAQ on Steam that covers questions like frame rate, cross-play, and cosmetics. It’ll be fascinating to see if launching on Steam helps this pirate game grow even further.
The game has just been released, the server has a large number of visitors, and occasionally there will be problems such as unresponsiveness. How to access the global server of Sea of Thieves easily? FlyVPN helps you solve problems!
How to use FlyVPN to play global top games in advance?
1. Google searches for FlyVPN and opens the website
2. Click VPN Apps, FlyVPN supports Windows, iOS, Android, Mac, Linux, and other devices. Download according to your system.
3. Register and log in, get 3 days free trial
4. Select a server, such as " Hong Kong 89", Click the connect button. You can get a Hong Kong IP address and access to Hong Kong game websites.
VPN software, why choose FlyVPN?
1. Enjoy the Internet with no restrictions. FlyVPN offers access to more than 30 of the most popular countries. No matter where you are, you can easily enjoy the Internet with no restrictions and anonymous access to the entire Internet.
2. Your online activity will be encrypted with 256-AES bit technology. It would take thousands of years for even the top hackers to break. That means you can enjoy total privacy and security.
3. Unlimited network data transmission. FlyVPN servers have no bandwidth or traffic restrictions. While browsing the web, watching videos, and playing games, it brings you the ultimate Internet experience.
What servers does FlyVPN have?
FlyVPN currently has servers in 34 countries around the world, and servers in other countries are also expanding. With 256-AES technology to encrypt online data, FlyVPN can protect network security and prevent leakage of private information. In addition, FlyVPN is affordable. Users who register for the first time can get 3 days free trial, and there are many free VPN servers. FlyVPN is a worthy choice.