Free VPN on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS to unblock earlier and buy cheaper online video games globally. Reduce ping with free VPN servers in New Zealand, Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Recently, Sony announced that The Last of Us Part II and Marvel's Iron Man VR would be delayed "until further notice". The Last of Us Part II was originally scheduled to be released on February 21, 2020, but was delayed to May 29, 2020. It was then delayed indefinitely on April 2, 2020, due to the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic. Marvel's Iron Man VR was delayed for the same reason.
Naughty Dog said the development was nearly finished, however, they could not release it due to logistical issues. The Last of Us is the most acclaimed game of naughty dogs, after waiting for many years, The Last of Us Part II is coming.
The Last of Us Part II is an upcoming action-adventure game developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for the PlayStation 4. Set five years after the events of The Last of Us (2013), players control 19-year-old Ellie, who comes into conflict with a mysterious cult in a post-apocalyptic United States.
According to Creative Director Neil Druckmann, the ambitions of the story necessitated it. “We didn’t set out to make the biggest game we’ve ever done, we set out to tell this really ambitious story that became the biggest game we’ve ever done. And that’s why we took as long as we have,” Druckmann told me after my recent hands-on time with The Last of Us Part II. The core of it is simple, but where it goes and the twist and turns are complex,” he said. “We needed more time for cinematics, we needed more locations, we needed more types of enemies. So the scope of it kept growing.”
Although The Last of Us Part II is delayed indefinitely for various reasons, we believe that the Naughty Dog team can bring us the most perfect game. Don't miss other games in the world during the waiting period, play Global Games with FlyVPN.
How to use FlyVPN to access the global network?
1. Google searches for FlyVPN and opens the website
2. Click VPN Apps, FlyVPN supports Windows, iOS, Android, Mac, Linux, and other devices. Download according to your system.
3. Register and log in, get 3 days free trial
4. Select a server, such as "Japan 43", Click the connect button. You can get a Japanese IP address and access the Japanese website.
VPN software, why choose FlyVPN?
1. Enjoy the Internet with no restrictions. FlyVPN offers access to more than 30 of the most popular countries. No matter where you are, you can easily enjoy the Internet with no restrictions and anonymous access to the entire Internet.
2. Your online activity will be encrypted with 256-AES bit technology. It would take thousands of years for even the top hackers to break. That means you can enjoy total privacy and security.
3. Unlimited network data transmission. FlyVPN servers have no bandwidth or traffic restrictions. While browsing the web, watching videos, and playing games, it brings you the ultimate Internet experience.
What servers does FlyVPN have?
FlyVPN currently has servers in 34 countries around the world, and servers in other countries are also expanding. With 256-AES technology to encrypt online data, FlyVPN can protect network security and prevent leakage of private information. In addition, FlyVPN is affordable. Users who register for the first time can get 3 days free trial, and there are many free VPN servers. FlyVPN is a worthy choice.