You may also like: How to use and setup a free VPN on PlayStation via Mac OS X?
How to get a free VPN account for PlayStation?FlyVPN offers free VPN service and more than 300 VPN servers are provided in its free trial service. You can check here the VPN server location list. The free VPN account you get from the FlyVPN free trial page can be used on Windows PC and Mac OS X.
How to share a VPN connection with PlayStation via Windows PC?1. Make sure you have FlyVPN’s client for Windows installed and working on your Windows device.
2. Connect your PlayStation console (PS3 or PS4) to your computer via a crossover cable.
3. Click the ‘Windows Menu Button’ at the bottom left hand of the screen.
4. From the menu list, click on "Control Panel".
5. Once "Control Panel" window opens, click on "Network and Sharing Center".
6. Click on "Change Adapter Settings" on the left hand side of the screen.
7. Right click on the icon titled "FlyVPN" and then select the option titled "Properties".
8. Once the properties window is displayed open the tab titled "Sharing".
9. Now, place a check mark on the option titled "Allow other network users to connect through this computer's internet connection".
10. Click on the option titled "Home Networking Connection". Click on the connection you want to share with your console.
11. Click “OK”
12. Now, connect your computer’s FlyVPN client for Windows to desire sever.
13. On your XMB menu on PS3 or PS4, go to "Settings" and then select "Network Settings".
14. Under the "Network Settings" tab, select "Set Up Internet Connection".
15. Now select "Use a LAN Cable" when prompted.
16. Now, select connection method as "Easy". This way, the PS3 or PS4 will automatically scan your Ethernet connection.
17. Click on "Do Not Use a Proxy Server" when prompted.
18. Now, accept all settings after a careful inspection and continue for a "Test Connection". You’re done!