How do I create an Apple ID from another country without a credit card?Since most iOS Apps are available in U.S. AppStore, we will take United States as an example in this article. Here are the steps you must follow to create an American Apple ID from other countries without a credit card:
- Disconnect your original Apple ID.
- Choose a free App and click "Get". It should be noted that you should not choose a paid App. Otherwise, credit card information will be required after clicking "Create an ID".
- Choose "United States" and click "Next"
- Click "Agree" to continue
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen. When prompted to enter credit card information, choose "No"
- It is very important to enter correct address and phone. For example, 42 East Broadway, New York, NY 10002, Tel: 212-925-2355. Or you can search for an address and phone on google. Warning: If you can not enter the next step, just connect to a United States VPN and try again.
- Please verify your newly-registered Apple ID by clicking the link in E-mail
- You now have a USA Apple ID and you can now download any iOS App in the U.S. AppStore as you like.
Free iOS VPN to create an Apple ID from another country without a credit cardYou may need a free iOS VPN to create an Apple ID from another country without a credit card. I suggest you try FlyVPN free App for iOS. All new users can get 14 days free membership. And by applying an invitation code: 27002031, you'll get 5 more days free membership.
If you have any further questions on how to create an Apple ID of any country with a credit card or a payment method, please feel free to contact us by making a comment.