Call of the Sea is an upcoming adventure video game developed by Out of the Blue and published by Raw Fury. The game is set to be released for Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S on December 8, 2020.
- Developer(s): Out of the Blue
- Publisher(s): Raw Fury
- Director(s): Tatiana Delgado
- Engine: Unreal Engine 4
- Platform(s): Microsoft Windows/Xbox One/Xbox Series X/S
- Release: December 8, 2020
- Genre(s): Adventure, puzzle
- Mode(s): Single-player
Why You Should Use a VPN Play Call of the Sea？
- Using a VPN can increase your protection against DDoS attacks.
- A VPN can also decrease ping and latency and increase speed.
- A VPN allows you to access geo-restricted content and play with friends around the world.
The best VPN we recommend is FlyVPN. FlyVPN has servers in 40+ countries/100+ regions around the world. With 256-AES technology to encrypt online data, FlyVPN can protect network security and prevent leakage of private information. FlyVPN new users have 3 days free trial VPN for the first time and there are many free VPN servers. FlyVPN is a worthy choice.
With the FlyVPN service, you have the possibility to unlock games in advance. It also lets you reduce game lags and encrypts your personal game information. If you are a fan of the game, FlyVPN can be very useful for getting around the restrictions of games.
For Black Friday 2020, Purchase the FlyVPN two-year package and save 60%. You can get an additional 6-month membership. Don't miss the opportunity to get an additional 6 months membership! It's a great deal on a great VPN service. Get FlyVPN at a lower price now! Start using the world's best VPN service for only $3.97 per month. This is the best time to get FlyVPN.